Launch your career and sharpen your skills with a company that will help you grow.
We’re seeking candidates who are ready to test their skills and make an impact in the real world. We are committed to growing and advancing people from within who have demonstrated the ability to deliver excellent results in different ways. Your success is ours too.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AS A SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Kwik Computing Limited is a printing, design, stationery supplies and branding company that offers a wide range of quality products and services.
With over 2 decades of experience., our strength lies in hands-on knowledge and an expansive network that we have built into an efficient system of service delivery.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To develop and implement marketing initiatives, within the context of the corporate marketing strategy, provide personal assistance and administrative support to the Company in the preparation and development of marketing tools and brand awareness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible to the Managing Director in the performance of the following duties: -
1. Developing and executing a compressive marketing plan for the Company programmes including:
(a) Leading the market research process of the Company.
(b) Increasing sales revenue.
(c) Assessing and spotting new market opportunities.
(d) Monitoring and evaluating the business growth of the Company and recommending solutions for continuous improvement.
2. Providing technical support to Departments in identifying and designing competitive projects and marketing strategies including: -
(a) Developing and executing marketing, promotional, customer and public relations campaigns.
(b) Producing and disseminating marketing and promotional information.
3. Responsible for achievement of sales and marketing targets for the Company including establishing competitor and market intelligence information systems.
4. Managing and supervising Departmental Staff including: -
a) Setting targets for annual performance reviews.
b) Monitoring performance and providing necessary guidelines and mentoring.
c) Establishing performance gaps and recommending appropriate capacity building.
d) Carrying out performance evaluation.
5. Performing any other duties as may be required from time to time by Management.
Education and Experience:
A minimum of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration or related field. A minimum of at least five (5) years’ experiences in sales and marketing position.
Professional certificate in sales and marketing is an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, proven self-initiative and problem-solving abilities
· Demonstrated leadership skills and experience building teams.
· Excellent planning and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
· High-level analytical and strategic thinking skills, strong lobbying skills & research and good attention to detail
· Ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of clients, Patience, adaptability, flexibility, and ability to improvise and remain responsive.
· Able to communicate effectively in English and Knowledge of the local language
· Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission is 3rd March, 2023
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.